- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Grease and flour an two 8 x 4 inch pan. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl. Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well. Stir in zucchini and nuts until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan, and completely cool.
Note: I made this in a Pyrex/glass loaf dish and it took 75 minutes to cook properly.
Adapted from: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/moms-zucchini-bread/