- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 oz can green chilies
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cut into large bites
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 2 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 10 3/4 oz can of cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup corn chips, coarsely crushed
Blend cottage cheese, cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
Stir in salt, garlic powder and green chilies.
Add chicken, rice, cheese, tomatoes and soup.
Pour into a shallow 2 quart baking dish.
Top with crushed chips. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.