- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons oregano, ground or leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons salt or substitute
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground basil or leaves
- ¼ teaspoon ground thyme or leaves
- ½ teaspoon dried celery leaves or flakes
- Mix all ingredients together and store in air-tight container.
ITALIAN SALAD DRESSING:
- Mix 2 tbs of this mix with ¼ cup vinegar, 2 tbs water, and ½ to ⅔ cup olive oil or canola oil.
- Shake before using.